Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Multi-Use 20mm Sci-Fi Infantry: My United Nations Legionnaires

As I'm continuing to build out the planet Sanctuary, the setting for my space opera, I'm painting up minis and vehicles for different factions. Part of this is my Tomorrow's War campaign following a platoon of United Nations Legionnaires. (Game 1 and Game 2 links)

The minis used for this are K-Kraft 20mm Androis Army. I really like them because they look different from my other minis, which are mostly Elhiem, and because they are generic enough to look like Starship Troopers (movie version) or the ODST troopers in Halo.

The UN Legion platoon is divided into four Lances of five men each. Each Lance is supposed to be supported by a an Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) that brings extra firepower to the fight. 

Alpha Lance supported by a UGV.

Bravo Lance in urban operations.

Charlie Lance on the move.

Delta Lance disembarking from a small shuttle.

Hope to have some more games posted featuring these guys soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on those, must get back and do some future war bits

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete